Show Results-PICS added first page

elle110

Wow, look at all that space! What do you have there, 15 x 10? And I really love the square jars you're displaying your bombs in - I've used the round ones and yours are much more unique.

I can see why you did so well.

Robin,

It is a 10 X 20, you can either get a 10 X 10 or this one, we always get the 10 x 20 even if only setting up a 10 x 10 booth so people can walk around the tables and we are not butted up to another tent.

By the way, we had the same set-up at the other end of the festival in a 10 x 10 space, the only thing missing was the bath bombs, sprays and shea butters. So we actually were manning two seperate booths at this show but had tons of help.

The pictures don't even do it justice!

I was so happy to meet Michelle (and sorry I just missed Guppygirl).

Don't tell Amanda, but I bought some bath salts...they were sitting out there in those inviting tubs and I just picked up the scoop to sniff. OMG! Well, I just had to buy a pound. I think it is an awesome marketing idea. I don't think I would have been tempted if I hadn't smelled them first.

Glad you had a wonderful weekend, Michelle. I still admire your courage to do such a huge show, but your army of helpers were great!