Smoke and Odor Eater Candles???

Has anyone made these? I have a customer who has requested smoke and odor eater candles. She had been buying them from someone else who no longer sells them, but I haven't been able to find much helpful info using internet search. I have found a few sites that sell them but none that give direction on how to make them. Can anyone help me please :rolleyes2

thanks a bunch

Jenn

Funny you should post this...I just made some. I made regular 8 oz. jelly jars with them because I didn't want to invest much money until I knew how they'd sell. They are a big seller. I got the fo from brighterscents.com. I don't know who else carries it, but my tester says it's wonderful! HTH

I made up 3 4 ounce glasses the other day and sold all 3 of them. I also put them on the cardboard air freshners and my customers are wild about them. I used BCN's Smoke & Odor Eliminator. So it seems these are going to be on my bestseller list.

We've been selling smoke eliminator for a couple years, and it's become very popular with our customers. We get the FO from Natures Garden in Cleveland.

It's a real nice citrus fragrance.

Fredron

Waxes 'n Wicks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys for all of your helpful info. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but besides trying to run a fairly new candle business, I have to take care of my 1 year old and my 2 year old. Not much time left. I will definately try some of the suppliers you have suggested. We gotta keep our customers happy right?:yay: Who else is going to buy from us?

Thanks Again

Jennifer

I use the same FO and its awsome.... one of my top sellers.... and it really works well

We've been selling smoke eliminator for a couple years, and it's become very popular with our customers. We get the FO from Natures Garden in Cleveland.

It's a real nice citrus fragrance.

Fredron

Waxes 'n Wicks