Jeanies Ducks.....

Jeanie

I am doing Baby Shower Favors for a friend......and she is doing the yellow duck theme..... So here is what I am doing, I can't decide 4 ducks or 6 ducks in a package......

And they still need eyes...LOL

ducks.jpg

Thanks Ladies...here is the other soap that I am working on.....

Lather Lollies, I am still perfecting the colors......and the sticks pull out fairly easy so they are not a hazzard to the little ones.

latherlollies.jpg

If she is doing a duck theme then you must go to Michaels and check out their dollar section. Nothing but duck stuff. Were talking sticky notepads, note cards, paper pads, notebooks, I can't think what else but you need to go there.

aww.. the duckies are adorable! it seems that alot of people are doing ducks for their bathrooms. I bet those soaps are a hit with those people!

I see those ducks and all I can think is "quack quack waddle waddle"

haha!

I like the 4 pack better too. More room for the ducks to sit ;-)

OK, 4-pack it is....LOL

And I am running so far behind it is not even funny. I still have not done anything with the eyes.....we found out that we have to move....so we are moving 1 week from today.....ugh....just the thought about does me in let alone actually moving.:cry2: