Father's Day FO Scents ~ Opinions Please!

Dang near anything lol. Most father's love whatever their daughters do for them. BUT if you're looking for unisex scents or just male scents, there's a boatload out there. For instance, Rockin's dad loves Amber Romance and uses it to woo Rockin's mom ;) My dad really liked the strawberry musk from SnC, but he also liked anything I made. And well Rockin', being the step-slave to the Boy King, he likes fruit slices and sandalwood rose. And the boy king likes anything that isn't floral -- prefers mostly purina cat chow, tuna, salmon or chicken ;)

green irish tweed is great too...I just got some in and can't believe how true it smells! make sure to have a color picked out though, because that oil is definately green..lol

I have to 2nd that. Grumpy sent some of this in a soap and my husband loves it

Christina

Bay Rum is a good one or any of the Axe type scents would work for Father's Day.

What are the Axe type scents? Are they any chance like the Axe deodorant? I hope so as I'd finally have a scent my son would like! Thanks