Top ten scents you can NOT live without!

If there is a thread with this information already in it, please guide me to it, i couldnt find it. Otherwise would you all mind telling me, in your own opinion what the top ten fragrance oils are that throw great in soy, and that you can NOT live without! Your top ten best sellers please. Thanks!

Laura

I havre tons of FO's that I love, but from Peaks that I currently use:

Banana Nut Bread

Plumeria

The reason I don't exclusively use Peak's is because of shipping. I'm in Canada and it can be quite expensive to ship up. All of their FO are wonderful and we enjoy many of their FO.

Hi Laura,

Oh boy, I have lots. It is hard to break it down to only ten.

From Peaks:

Green Tea

Cinnamon Buns

Juniper Breeze

Fresh Linen

and several more

Alabaster:

Mulled Cider

Spiced Apple Pecan

Just Scent:

Another Spiced Apple Pecan (a tie with Alabaster)

Vanilla of Pearl

Lavender Vanilla

Just By Nature:

Coconut Lime Verbena

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar

Spring Morning Dew

Citrus and Teakwood

EDITED TO ADD - Creative Candle Supply:

Comfy Cabin

The Scented Bean:

Vanilla Dreams (love this vanilla)

Sage & Citrus

Almond Biscotti

Rose

and lots more

Bubbles N Light:

Blueberry Verbena!

Lemon Meringue Pie

Vanilla Sadalwood

Eucalyptus & Spearmint

and more

Snowtop:

Blueberry Muffins

Country Grove

lots more to test

Nature's Garden:

Sweet Potato Pie

lots more to test

I have a lot more that I LOVE and may be forgetting some others that are must haves, and I know this is listing more than ten, but I have to have these. :D

lol i know its so hard to pick, i am trying to decide on ten to just start with. i think i got too excited and got too many at first. but my budget is requiring me to start smaller. LOL. I used to have SO many oils, but i stopped making candles for a while, now I want to start again, but cant decide what to start with!

laura

I know the feeling. It is so hard to decide. Let me see if I can narrow it down a bit.

Blueberry Verbena

Mulled Cider

Comfy Cabin -- CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO LIST THIS ONE

Coconut Lime Verbena

Spiced Apple Pecan

Green Tea

Country Grove

Vanilla Dreams

Vanilla of Pearl

Lavender Vanilla

Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Juniper Breeze

I will stop there! :D

Who and where is the scented bean might I ask? I am a vanilla freak, just hearing the words best vanilla and I get all excited :P I've got the vanilla pearl, the voodoo, southern vanilla, ultimate vanilla, vanilla buttercream crunch. I normally use KY's coconut cream pie and that has been a good seller for me as country vanilla. I'm constantly on the quest for a strong throwing vanilla that will put an end to my endless search, LOL. I still need to burn a lot of these, guess I am just obsessed with vanilla.

Sorry to highjack the thread. What you could do is get some basic scents and mix them to come up with more scents. You would of course still have to test to see if they even work for you. Now there will be your biggest expense.

Who and where is the scented bean might I ask? I am a vanilla freak, just hearing the words best vanilla and I get all excited :P I've got the vanilla pearl, the voodoo, southern vanilla, ultimate vanilla, vanilla buttercream crunch. I normally use KY's coconut cream pie and that has been a good seller for me as country vanilla. I'm constantly on the quest for a strong throwing vanilla that will put an end to my endless search, LOL. I still need to burn a lot of these, guess I am just obsessed with vanilla.

Sorry to highjack the thread. What you could do is get some basic scents and mix them to come up with more scents. You would of course still have to test to see if they even work for you. Now there will be your biggest expense.

https://secure9.dr2.net/~scented/catalog/login.php?osCsid=456c096ac234ec3b1cb3d4db2b2ce3ef

WE sell tons of

JS

vanilla buttercream crunch

berry buttercream

totally scrumptious

creme de la creme

country kitchen

vanilla of pearl

cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing

Mojito Cocktail

Chocolate Peanutbutter brownies

cranberry orange