Scent Works

Kaybee23

I also soaped the Satsuma Guava. This scent is awesome in soap! Can't go wrong with this one. No discoloration. This has a nice crisp fruitiness to it.

Tupelo Honey. This one gets better with age. I don't believe I added any color to this one, and it turned a nice honey-tan. Perfect for the scent. The scent is mellow, but does keep the "honey-ness" to it. I thru in some ground oatmeal, and it's nice for a kitchen type soap. No problems with this one.

I just soaped the Fata Morgana 2 weeks ago. Ok...this is my new favorite!! A very complex scent on the masculine side. Soaped great, no discoloration, played nice in the mold. The scent so far is wonderful. I used a sliver, and this lingers nice on the skin. I use full water, so I'm still waiting for these babies to harden up a bit. I would definitely recommend this one if your looking for something unique and manly!!

All these were done CPOP.

Cedarwood Mint

Kwa Luk Lichee Fruit

Light Muscovado Sugar

Cannellini Ricci

All performed exceptionally well in CP, I would think CPOP would have the same results. I am getting Cannoli di Albicocca (their version of Vanille Abricot) in tomorrow and can't wait to try it!!

OK what are you getting? LOL! SOme of these sound quite intriguing and I just might sneak some in ;)

I am going with Myan Gold, Sweet Violet & Sassafras, Yuzu Japanese Grapefruit (maybe), Vaniglia del Madagascar. I have some Tupelo Honey and Clementine Lavender that I haven't soaped yet and I am doing Green Irish Tweed for DH to make him smell really good. :D I can't buy too many, I have a few I need to order from OT as well. Then that is it for me for a while.

Well none of those did I order lol! However I have that Mayan Gold and haven't done a thing with it. Same with Black Cashmere I think it is ... perhaps I better get with it and I guess I should put that Green Irish Tweed on a list of to gets ;)

I think the clementine lavender is next on my list to soap, hopefully on Monday. Sherie has soaped it and said it soaps well. If you like musk, the Bonne Belle Skin Musk also smells nice, and Julia has mentioned the Black Raspberry and Vanilla. I posted this same question over at The Whisk and got a lot of responses as well, if ya wanna check it out.

Well none of those did I order lol! However I have that Mayan Gold and haven't done a thing with it. Same with Black Cashmere I think it is ... perhaps I better get with it and I guess I should put that Green Irish Tweed on a list of to gets ;)

I love the Black Cashmere and Green Irish Tweed.. YUMMAH! :cheesy2:

Julia sent me a soap with that Mayan Gold. A lovely spa soap with Dead Sea Mud. I love the soap- but that scent is really quite different. I'll put it right up there with Patchouli for the stink factor... LMAO!!

But you love Patch-so this might be a good thing.

LMAO MA! I've left the Mayan alone because one day I like it and the next week I don't.

OK I caved and ordered the curd,but I also added the Sanguigno Orange & Patchouli and thought the Full Moon sounded interesting, so I went with it. There were definitely other temptations there, but the cost seemed a bit ridiculous to me.

The infamous LLC. :rolleyes2

I love it in scrubs and lotions. CP- hmmm.. not really.

I like Sweetcakes Fresh Lemon Sugar WAY better. The scents you ordered sound interesting. I do like TSW- but I have bought some KICKIN' oils for soaping from Oregon Trails. LOVE LOVE these oils.

I have to send Sherie some Satsuma from SNC (RE).. or she is going to kill me. The poor thing- I totally forgot. :shocked2:

I'm looking at the Rosemary Mint, Falling In Love, Lolli Pop and maybe Lovely. I looked at Full Moon and I haven't ruled that one out. I may replace Rosemary Mint with it.

I do like TSW- but I have bought some KICKIN' oils for soaping from Oregon Trails. LOVE LOVE these oils.

I have to send Sherie some Satsuma from SNC (RE).. or she is going to kill me. The poor thing- I totally forgot. :shocked2:

I here ya MA on the OT. Love, love lover her oils too. LMAO, I'd never kill ya!!!

• 1 year later...