comparison

Hi. Just wondering about the quality of jars from Fancy Candle Jars. They answer emails very quickly, but the sample I recieved of the metro jar had a slight crack. Ron was very nice and offered to send another. The shipping from there is a fair amount less than The Jar Store, but wondered if any of you use Fancy Candle Jars and/or what you thought about them. TIA. Beth

I am curious to know how you like them too, I was looking at fancy jar... but don't know if they can beat the shipping prices I can get from fairway...since the have the vegas warehouse my shipping from them is really good., i just had to go with a second choise for jar style....:sad2:

The china metros that are out are too thin so dont bother unless they are made here at the moment anyway. The Jarstore is the fastest glass and container company so yes, growing pains and running out of certain styles will happen when it is shipped from overseas. They have addressed this factor by having a warehouse there as well as here so that will cut the time waiting for jars in half.

This is an interesting thread about that company:

http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21228&highlight=fancy+candle+jars

Isn't Fairway supposed to start carrying the metro jars or am I just imagining things, lol? I would choose fairway over the other two. Jar store is regularly out of stock on glassware.

That's what Ron told me a few weeks ago! He said sometime this summer...so not sure exactly when that is, I'll have to call him!

Fairway is supposed to be adding one or two sizes this summer.

I can't wait until they add them. Then I can get those and the balmoral. They have great customer service and an excellent product. Now, if they would only get the square mason, I could get everything from one place, lol. If wishes were pennies, I would have enough to fulfill my every FO fantasy ;)

• 3 weeks later...