?where to find wick trimmers

I know for sure you can find them on e-bay. At least there were a couple listings for them a few days ago. I've seen them somewhere else, and for the life of me I cannot remember where. When I do, I'll post another reply. HTH.

Thanks Everyone,

For all the info.

I was thinking about carrying them for resell.

They are a little pricey :rolleyes2

I will keep looking :cool2: For a better deal or idea!

I have a pair and love them.

Talk to you later :wink2:

Brooke

I would like to have some also. I have looked for reasonable priced tart burners and have come up with nothing very reasonable, or so I thought. From what I have found candle accessories at good prices are hard to find.

I have had several requests for the tarts burners and shades at shows and hate that I don't have them to sell.

Where did you get that price? When I enter the site it shows $17.95. They also sell the same ones at Taylored Concepts for $8.95. I'm actually trying to find these in Canada. Has anyone seen them or anything similar? Thanks:)

Where did you get that price? When I enter the site it shows $17.95. They also sell the same ones at Taylored Concepts for $8.95. I'm actually trying to find these in Canada. Has anyone seen them or anything similar? Thanks:)

You have to log in to the wholesale section. $17.95 is their retail price.