Bless me Father... for I have sinned...

Grumpy Girl

I forgive you~ oh fragrance oil junkie...... :shocked2:

I would not waste a drop of the precious curd in wax. I haven't put any in soy because its hard to pry the bottle from under my nose. To think I almost dismissed this oil. Till I smelled it Mystic Glow's fabulous sugar scrub. I would put the BG stuff into wax. I hear their oils throw pretty well in candles.

It wants to be free... throw it Bath bombs, soap, lotion and scrubs momma!

Yo Momma! :P

I just forgot something. I have not let Deb smell the LLC. I should be horsewhipped. That and those SNC oils. We have an FO tradition and I must get up there quick and let her in on these fab oils.

Now... you have candles to make- get bizzy!! :shocked2:

I forgot to add: GG~ I actually like Sweetcakes Fresh Lemon Sugar better in soap.

It's a dead on Fresh dupe- totally YUMMAH@!!!

Plus the curd turns brownish in CP.

And the FO Lord said.... thou shalt not suffer the LLC unto wax...... For it is too expensive..... And is only most divine in B&B.....

Man there is no WAY I could use the LLC in wax. I like SNCs Lemon Meringue Pie in wax well enough.

Brenda @ GL is supposed to be sending me a new FO that she hopes is close to LLC. Start those fingers crossing girls.

Sorry it didn't work out though.

I have soaped this and used it in body butter, and OMG, people have just gone crazy over it. I am not wasting it in candles, I'll find a less expensive lemon for that. If you are having a hard time holding back, just send it to me and I'll put it in safe keeping for ya. :D

I just forgot something. I have not let Deb smell the LLC. I should be horsewhipped. That and those SNC oils. We have an FO tradition and I must get up there quick and let her in on these fab oils.quote]

Deb cannot afford to smell the LLC or any of the SNC oils! Remember, I'm the one who never imagined buying or ever using a "whole pound" of oils.

I had to buy a separate cabinet for my oils and now I can't even close the doors on it. If I smell it, I will buy it. Please don't enable me anymore!!! (Ok, maybe just a little sniff....)

I just forgot something. I have not let Deb smell the LLC. I should be horsewhipped. That and those SNC oils. We have an FO tradition and I must get up there quick and let her in on these fab oils.

Deb cannot afford to smell the LLC or any of the SNC oils! Remember, I'm the one who never imagined buying or ever using a "whole pound" of oils.

I had to buy a separate cabinet for my oils and now I can't even close the doors on it. If I smell it, I will buy it. Please don't enable me anymore!!! (Ok, maybe just a little sniff....)

LMAO!! I know honey- I am your enabler! :shocked2:

Deb is a FO HO (in denial)~ you should see her cabinet.