Tony's FO...

Trish

OMG! I personally have never ordered from them. My best friend used to do b&b, so I would sniff her samples, but she didn't order ones that I would use in candles most of the time...

Anyhow, I ordered their Eucalptus dupe (Thymes) and had to order sampler...

Any thoughts/opinions on:

Pumpkin pie spice - smells incredible OOB, just what I've been looking for and hope it smells as good hot!

Cinnamon Apple Peach - YUM! I don't smell any peach OOB, smells more like apple pie but still smells delish...anyone use this?

I also got:

Ginger Essence

Southern Rain

Coconut

Green Tea & Cucumber

Stress Relief (my bf used to make me bath bombs in this and I loved it! Hope it performs in wax)

Girlie..... I am a Tony's FO Addict... LMAO!!! :P

Diana has da BOMB in oils. Doncha know? Yummah!

Mind you~ I never buy bakery from her, so I can't help you there.

These are my favorites:

Arabian Spice

Lavish Laundry

Moroccan Rain

Angel

Red Clover Tea

Fresh Waterfall Mist

Amber

Badedas

Jo Malone

Lemon Sugar

Chai Tea

Relaxation

Coconut

Stress Relief

Crystal Oasis

Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Rosemary Mint

Pink Grapefruit

White Ginger & Amber

Black Rasp. Vanilla

Flowering Herb

Trish,

What did you think of the Eucalyptus? I personally just love it!! I don't think you can ever go wrong with Tony's.

I've sampled and/or use these ones and just love:

Moonlight Path

Nag Champa

Relaxation

Green Tweed

Badedas

Eucalyptus

Chamomile

Lavender Flowers

White Tea & Ginger

Stress Relief

Meridith, the eucalyptus is nice. I only briefly sniffed the lotion at that store so I can't tell if it's as dead on as you say (but I trust you!)

I can't wait to pour it and hope that it throws well in my wax!!

I soaped their Mango Mandarin yesterday at 1oz per pound, and this scent is just amazing,lovely everything!!!! it smells really fresh and fruity, but more mandarin than mango, but still..when i was soaping it i couldn't stop thinking that i would definitly buy a soap with this fragrance if i had to. I just LOVE it!! it's this kind of fragrances that makes you feel fresh and energize, and don't wanna leave the shower...lol

so might wanna give it a try..

Laura

Would most of you say that you use right at 1 oz per lb of the oils from Tony's, or do you amp it up?

Has anyone tried these oldies?

Very Sexy Her

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Green Clover and Aloe?

My favorites are Jo Malone, Black Vetiver Cafe ( which might be what I use for your swap,Terri or the L'Ombre Dans L'au from AGE;) ) and Myrhh

I am trying their NagChampa, Red Clover Tea soon.

I use the Tony's Warm Vanilla Sugar and love it!!!!

Would most of you say that you use right at 1 oz per lb of the oils from Tony's, or do you amp it up?

Has anyone tried these oldies?

Very Sexy Her

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Green Clover and Aloe?

My favorites are Jo Malone, Black Vetiver Cafe ( which might be what I use for your swap,Terri or the L'Ombre Dans L'au from AGE;) ) and Myrhh

I am trying their NagChampa, Red Clover Tea soon.

I use the Dragons Blood, Nag Champa and Love Spell, Oakmoss and Badades in candles 1oz/lb and they are wonderful. I stumbled on Tonys getting the Dragons Blood for a co-worker and enjoyed the scent so much I tried a few others. They are a bit pricier than most, but I always enjoy them so much I keep them, if only for personal enjoyment. I wasn't impressed with Masculine Musk in candles, too soft. Bummer because I LOVE it out of the bottle and I swear would tackle any man that smelled that wonderful!! [scent addiction out of control] I kept the empty sample bottle to just sniff...:drool: I also found the Black Pepper and Cedarberries [i think] just didn't have much cold or hot throw in wax. May just be me or what I use though. When I started to soap I used what I had on hand and was amazed... they change slightly in the soap. I was not impressed with the Love Spell as a scent in wax, but absolutely adore it in soap. It seems they take on a new dimension in the different media. Got my masculine musk in soap and now don't have to worry about tackeling anybody:rolleyes2 . I found the Chamomile to be strong in soap, so I cut it to about .7 oz per pound of oils and it still can run me out of the bathroom in the morning. I've also got a few others for the soap that I have been real happy with and now want to test in wax.