One More Body Butter Scent "BRV IT IS"

wildangel112

i would add lavender for sure, and something manly like cool water, obsession.

That's a thought. I don't have either of those, but maybe Peak's Black Canyon. My DD had me rename it Cowboy Country. According to her it smells like a good looking cowboy. I sure didn't ask how she knows :rolleyes2 .

I would do lavender too. You could also consider for your 5th scent:

Coconut

Peach or a peachy type scent

Rice Flower and Shea

Honey

Oatmeal Milk and Honey

Lilac

a perfume type dupe like Glo

some type of an herbal scent

some type of a Clean Cotton or fresh laundry scent

On mine that I have been sending out for testing, I have been getting raves over the Malayan Mango from CC, the London Lemon Curd (which you could probably use a good lemon pound cake for), and my Rose from Scented Bean. My Rose testers did better than my Lavender. I just soaped Baby Bees Buttermilk from Oregon Trails and it smells wonderful, so I am going to buy some to try in my body butter as well. I would think that OMH may also do well.

JMO I would get rid of one of the peaches and do a Clean Cotton or a Vanilla. Warm Vanilla Sugar Yummy. Or rice flour and shea Tri state has a nice on for b and b

Thanks for the suggestions, Cindy:) . I see where I goofed when I listed those 6. Went back and edited to make it clearer. Those 6 are what I've narrowed it down to to choose my 5th scent. I'm so pathetic when it comes to making choices. My other 4 scents are listed in first post and WVS is definitely one of them. Luvvvv that scents:drool: .

Well here are my fruity inputs lol!

BRV -- Always in love with that scent ;)

Mimosa Punch (NG's) ... good thing I don't drink any more or I would probably guzzle that one down lol!

Mango/Papaya seems to be a goodie too

oh and there's Pearberry

And I don't know how you're gonna settle on just one given all the suggestions you've gotten lol! Good luck!

Thanks everyone, so much for your input. I really appreciate your taking the time to drop me suggestions. Looks like I'm going to go ahead with BRV as I just got an order for several jars of it and I'd as soon make a few extra jars for the show instead of digging out another scent after. Thanks again ya'll. You guys are the best! :yay: