New Golden Brands Product 474

We are intorducing the GW474. This is our new votive blend. Again, I will be taking the first thirty request for samples.

We have recieved all of the sample request. I have sent many of the candle houses 50 pounds for sampleing. They should all recieve these by 4/25. Please feel free to call them for samples.

Jason

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell us the % amount of soy in the wax? I understand that exact formulations would be proprietary.

I just got through reading the last 16 pg. thread (GW464), popped on back to veg. candles, & here you are again!

I'm interested in reading the testing that follows... ;)

This might be able to be used as a pillar, I have not had much luck with it, but you may.

This is 90-95% soy with soy based additive. 135 melt point. It is listed wrong on the website.

I poured about 10 of them today for the final test and they all turned out perfect.

who loves you all,

I do,

jason

This might be able to be used as a pillar, I have not had much luck with it, but you may.

This is 90-95% soy with soy based additive. 135 melt point. It is listed wrong on the website.

I poured about 10 of them today for the final test and they all turned out perfect.

who loves you all,

I do,

jason

And who loves Jason??? WE DO WE DO!!! From a CT nut,,:P