Help me name 'Pumpkin Pie' soap

SoapInTheCity

So I ordered a bunch of FO's and one is Pumpkin Pie.....

Now I don't want people thinking, it's not Fall, why would I make pumpkin pie soap.......Anyone have any other ideas of names I could name this soap. It will probably be white swirled with orange..........

Thanks for your help girls!

I'm not so sure I'd want to go around smelling like pumpkin pie. Are sure people are going to want that scent in a soap? I saw someone else making a coffee soap on here and I'm just as confused with that scent being used for a soap, as much as I am with the pumpkin pie. Is this a new fad that I just haven't heard about yet?

Thanks all for the names.........'SCENTED' you made me laugh when I heard squash wash............LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT....Gosh that was smart!

I wasn't sure either about whether anyone would want to have a pumpkin pie soap at this time of year.......That was the reason I wanted to name it something else. It'll smell amazing I'm sure. If it smells good, I don't see why people wouldn't like it, or use it just because it's not fall.

The idea with the coffee soap by the way is meant to be a kitchen soap I believe, I make one too......Also I lovvvvve the smell of coffee in a soap even if it's not a kitchen bar.....(-although I don't drink coffee! :shocked2: )

Coffee icecream....mmmmmmmm

Coffee candies....mmmmmmm

coffee iced cappiccino....mmmmm

Coffee candles

Coffee SOAP! :cool2:

Oh I know at least one person who would smell like pumpkin pie everyday! Rockin just loves AnitaG's PPsoap!

Actually I like PP too ... still trying to get a bead on what I think of a coffee scent. I hate it for drinking, but since I live above a coffee shop now, it's all I smell till I crank on the wax lol.

Hey glad you liked that squash wash lol!

I hate coffee scents, but I love pumpkin pie and wouldn't at all mind using soap everyday with that scent. I think Pumpkin Souffle is a nice name for it. I would personally shy away from a soap with the word squash in it, lol. Although squash wash is really cute.

I guess pumpkin is a squash so it makes sense....but I'm not so sure either whether the name would shy people away from using it...'SQUASH'

I love the smell of coffee.....but I do not like to drink it...you know what I was thinking.....when this coffee-scent dislike talk came about...maybe adding a little vanilla to the coffee scent would smell good......

LIKE COFFEE CRISP!

:drool:

I guess pumpkin is a squash so it makes sense....but I'm not so sure either whether the name would shy people away from using it...'SQUASH'

I love the smell of coffee.....but I do not like to drink it...you know what I was thinking.....when this coffee-scent dislike talk came about...maybe adding a little vanilla to the coffee scent would smell good......

LIKE COFFEE CRISP!

There's already a french vanilla coffee out there lol! Smells great too lol! I don't imagine it tastes good to coffee haters though ;)

I'm telling you......you girls are all so helpful!

I've never asked for help naming a soap, but this sure was fun to hear all the different ideas!

Gourd Cord. Pshhhttt, too funny!!

When I need help naming another soap, I'll be sure to ask!!!

I did order a Tequila-Lime FO. I think I'm going to name it:

ONE TEQUILA, TWO TEQUILA.......

HAHA

I also ordered a chocolate brownie FO, but I have to make it, see it, smell it and then decide what I want to name it.

Just a thought...how about a different approach, like not using the word "pumpkin"? Maybe folks will be more inclined to judge by scent rather than getting hung up on pumpkin out of season?

For inspiration I looked up 'pumpkin' in other languages...

French - citrouille

Italian - zucca

Spanish - calabaza

"Zucca Spezia" (pumpkin spice)

"Cinnamon Citrouille"

"Canela Calabaza" (cinnamon pumpkin)

What a great idea!!!!!!!

Up here...(LOL) in Ontario, Canada.......we are the province beside Quebec where they speak French/English........so the french version of Pumpkin sounds like a really good idea!

Good thinking!!!!!

Where do you girls think of these things! :highfive:

Well I suppose you could put it on a rope and call it gourd cord ;) Sorry couldn't help myself lol.

Or vegetable pheromone (I could just swear Pumpkin Pie was one of the sexual heighteners of interest a year or so ago lol)

Your right Scented...Pumpkin is supposed to be one of the fragrances that "turns men on"

How bout Pumpkin Spread