Yea~ Got my order from Just Scents!

Fire and Ice

And I can't wait to put them in wax

I got a # each of Chestnuts & Brown Sugar and Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade!

But I also got some wonderful samples from Becky and I want to thank her!

I will be putting the Cinnamon Carmel Lattie, Sage & Citrus, & Asian Spice in wax tonight. Don't ask me how I know but I know these three will be excellent thowers in my C-3. And when money isn't so tight(I just had to get 400lbs of wax) I'll be ordering those as well. I really needed the wax over more scents right now!

Off to play and pour!

Fire:cool2:

I just got an order from there today too!

You'll love Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade. Some of my other JS faves: Winterberry Wreath, Vineyard, and Balsam Wreath.

I love that she sends full size samples that you can actually use to test a candle or two.

She told me her new Toffee Machiato is another thrower like the caramel cinnamon latte--I can't wait to try it, that caramel cinn. is the bomb!:yay:

That's what she was telling me too! Said she already set a lb aside with my name on it, lol...guess I better get to ordering!

She needs to stop coming out with all these wonderful new scents!!! I can only pour & test so many new samples!! LOL! Some how I have managed to miss the Pink Lemonade so I guess I will have to order this week to get a sample! LOL! I need some stuff off of her sale this week anyway. The Caramel Cinn Latte is my current best seller. I literally can't keep it in stock!!! I was shocked at how well its done considering I carry Peaks Hazelnut Capp too and hardly sell any of it! I think I'm gonna discontinue it now that Becky's is sellin so well! The next one I'm adding to my line is Chai Tea...it is pure HEAVEN!!!!

She needs to stop coming out with all these wonderful new scents!!! I can only pour & test so many new samples!! LOL! Some how I have managed to miss the Pink Lemonade so I guess I will have to order this week to get a sample! LOL! I need some stuff off of her sale this week anyway. The Caramel Cinn Latte is my current best seller. I literally can't keep it in stock!!! I was shocked at how well its done considering I carry Peaks Hazelnut Capp too and hardly sell any of it! I think I'm gonna discontinue it now that Becky's is sellin so well! The next one I'm adding to my line is Chai Tea...it is pure HEAVEN!!!!

Becky has the best nose scents. I always love her descriptions and she is so honest about how they throw too. Sometimes I think she underrates the scents, lol, cuz I will find the scents she says are med or lighter scents are really strong for me. My customers always seem to pick the scents that are from JS over any other brand. And they have no clue who I get FO from, I just laugh because I always know hers will be chosen first--they always are.