getting better

alhughes

when i first started doing hurricanes i put mod podge on the pics (i still do it but i put a border on them but they look better that way). i just can't seem to get the pics embedded to my liking. but i use to paint ceramics so i started thinking hmmmmmmm:grin2: . and have looked at some one stroke paintings this is what i came up with. the reddish looking balloon candle was my 1st one then the other 3 i did last night in between kids screaming & bumping the table. (need my own work room) but here they are.

[ATTACH]5735[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5736[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5737[/ATTACH]

thanks :yay: it's a miracle what you can do with carbon paper & tracing. i'm not good at free hand. yes kids always screaming (the little devils) but i just learned to toon them out. but thanks everyone very proud of the little bear. i LOVE that one :grin2:

Very cute teddy bear; I see why you like it so much. The balloon 'canes are coming along. Very interesting designs on the bottom two ... I know they're flowers, but they also have a slightly abstract look to them ... maybe it's just the effect w/ small'ish pix.

I've been itching to do 'canes but Peaks has been out of the high mp wax for awhile, & appears to still be out, which is just as well as I no longer have money. :o I'll have to live vicariously thru you, ok? :grin2: