Mimosa Mandarin, Grapefruit Van & Funky Cool Water

elle110

First, sorry about the background clutter, I am getting ready for a big show next month and have no extra space in my office or shop.

None of these have been cleaned up yet, freshly cut

Ok, first pic is of JS Mimosa Mandarin (solid bar with poppy seeds) and JS Grapefruit Vanilla Twist. Both soaped beautifully. I was in total odds on what color to do the GVT in because it discolors (thanks for the info Carrie) so I tried to do a yellow and red swirl on top but my yellow kind of took over (a waste of red mica) and I colored the bottom with a little brown oxide (wanted a richer color than what it discolors to), the top of the bar is unscented. I have a few places the brown didn't get to, oh well, maybe next time. I used both at .75 FO ppo. They both smell very good. I backed off my water discount some and I had more time to work (didn't really need it with these)

[ATTACH]5685[/ATTACH]

This is WSP Cool Water, I have no idea what to say about this bar but that it is ugly. I have no idea what the purple veins at the botton are, I colored with Ultramine blue, the top looks more like what I was looking for but.....any ideas. It soaped very nice, I don't really like this scent but I have a lot of men & women who do

[ATTACH]5686[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458397973_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458397975_thumb.jpg