Virgin Coconut Oil...buy at grocery store??

gerrie

I want to try some vco, but don't want to order 7 lbs of it from soaperschoice.com. Is this something I might find at a specialty type store around town? I don't recall seeing any in the grocery stores around here, but it's been a while since I looked, and I don't even remember where I looked. TIA

I found it at Wild Oats and I think they have it at Whole Foods, the price at WO was reallly not that bad, I think it was a LB just can't remember the exact price.

That is where I am going to get my powdered goats milk, it is $4 cheaper a LB than I have seen online

I found a jar of refined vco in the organic section at my grocery and a tub of unrefined vco in the organic beauty section I think I paid about 5 for the jar and something like 8 for the tub. I'm just experimenting with 8 and 16 ounces batches so it should last me quite a while.

Sami

I found it at Wild Oats and I think they have it at Whole Foods, the price at WO was reallly not that bad, I think it was a LB just can't remember the exact price.

That is where I am going to get my powdered goats milk, it is $4 cheaper a LB than I have seen online

How much is the GMP?