4 oz low profile deal SOLD OUT

Man I don't get it. Shipping to KY for 20.00. I had a case of the jars, lids to go with them and 12 glass jars. Why in the heck did they want 60.00 from me? Now they are all gone:angry2: .

I beleive they charge shipping on individual items no matter how much you order. There have been a lot of complaints about WSP's shipping

Wow, that is crazy shipping. Mine would have been $23. If I hadn't taken the time to check shipping first, I might have gotten a case. LOL I bet for $60, that would have shipped as 3 separate boxes if you were order 600 lids, too.

I just had 48 of the 8 ounce cobalt jars with 48 lids and 2 lbs of oils delivered a week ago to Wisconsin and the shipping was only $10 which was a pleasant surprise to me. I am beginning to think their shipping prices are totally random as sometimes it costs that much just for shipping 2 one lb bottles of f/o to me.

LAst night (about 12:30a.m.) I bought 200 of those 4oz jars. , 50 of the Amber 8oz jars with metalic lids , 50 amber pet bottles, 100 lip balm tubes, some essential oils, 10oz of Preseravtive and Cetyl alchol 1.5lbs . 25 fish for fish in a bag, jar sealers and bags and my shipping was only $9.15!!! It used to be worse Like for jars, but I thought That was super cheap!!

Yes, I called yesterday a.m. I was told they only got 5000 in...so I took 1/2. I bought 600 from KB last October.....they are gone. Good selling jars, btw.

Oh, so your postage was justified. I only wanted 1/4 of your order and they wanted 10.00 more. If I was far away I could understand.

Marissa, you must have been the one who took the ones in my shopping cart. I was shopping at the same time. I don't think it is fair that mine can be taken out of my cart just b/c I have not paid for them yet. It's like shopping at Target and I have a 2 clocks in my cart and then someone else comes in and buys all the rest of the clocks and takes mine just b/c it hasn't been sold in the system yet. I'm not to happy about their shopping cart and the way it works.

Same here, I only wanted a small amount, but when I went to pay for them, after I got done cruising the site, they were sold out. Woulda been nice, since I don't have many to start with. Oh well, it was a good deal, maybe next time.

I have jars....2400 of them.....with lids! :) Postage monster be damned, they were still cheaper (1/2 price) than buying them from KB.

So your the culprit... :P

If I would have saw those early in the day, I would have stocked up as well.

That is a fabulous price for those jars. Oh well, maybe they might bring them back in. One never know's with WSP.

Marissa, you must have been the one who took the ones in my shopping cart. I was shopping at the same time. I don't think it is fair that mine can be taken out of my cart just b/c I have not paid for them yet. It's like shopping at Target and I have a 2 clocks in my cart and then someone else comes in and buys all the rest of the clocks and takes mine just b/c it hasn't been sold in the system yet. I'm not to happy about their shopping cart and the way it works.

Ohhh , I hope not ! :embarasse I had been eyeing them earlier in the week and when i got on here and seen someone posted the deal on here, I went straight there, as I knew it would be a rush!!LOL ..Maybe if we email them they search for more at that rate..I know what you mean about the shopping cart, ive had that happen on a couple of websites and its upsetting!