I want to cry

Ever since I became pregnant, the smell of ocean has made me gag. So of course people keep buying it. So I had to struggle through a votive restock. Poured 96 of them as fast as I could, made up a seperate pot for the repour, and did my repour. I look at the scale and whats sitting on it? My FO for the repour. I forgot to add it. So now I have to remelt them all and add the FO that is missing. :(

You poor thing! You deserve hugs and cookies or something like that. It's funny, we've a couple ladies here that got sick from FO when pregnant, but most of them haven't, or maybe just one or two like you. Guess it varies from person to person.

So sorry about your mishap. I've done similar thing with remelting tester candles when I needed to increase or decrease the FO load, trying to save on wax and FO. Only to have my calculations get messed up and I have to scrap the whole thing. Should've paid more attention in my algebra classes! :tongue2:

geek

same thing for my DIL with chocolate covered cherries back in Nov. she had to run out in the freezing cold almost made me sick seeing her :( , but hubby got her some filter masks and they really worked , no more preggie got a 4 month old grandson , he is such a joy

I sell so much Ocean that I can't even stand the smell of it anymore myself, there are so many so wayyyyy nicer scents out there. I am sick of ocean and will be pouring a ton this spring and summer. I made 48 bars of ocean soap in the last 2 days UUUggggggg

Oh, I so know what you mean...Ocean makes me nauseous and I'm not even pregnant. So sorry you have to pour so much of that stuff. Yuck! And CindyM I agree...there are so many nicer ocean type scents out there then that one...I wish I could convince my brother to try something else...but noooo...he's got to have that one.

I do feel for you. I have on a couple of occasions poured pillars only to realize I forgot to put in the additive that I wanted. Had to wait till I could remold and melt them down. Although that is not near bad as having to use a FO all over again that would make me sick.. I agree on the mask thing. My husband is a painter (houses not artist LOL) and I do get masks from him if I am using a really strong FO.