how many people print their own labels?

KJohnson

I print off my own, but they were designed by the lady that did my webset for me...Depending on the look your goin for, you can find someone to design a label for you and you just print it or you can have them done for you... If your goin for a country/prim look, shoot me an email and I can give you a few choices... :)

Thank you everyone!!

I am working on a new label...and I have been printing all my own labels..but I have already trashed one printer..and just bought a new one last week..so I am thinking between the wear and tear on the printer and the cost of ink and the labels...I wonder if it would be better to just have them done.

BizzyB will design a logo for you for $35.00 and it's yours' date=' will not be repeated. Her stuff is great too! Then you can print your own labels. Good Luck.[/quote']

She's doing a logo for me right now and is WONDERFUL to work with! SO talented!!

Plus it is really cool having something created that is uniquely yours, ya know?

I went to her website on Thursday and did a paypal purchase (so easy) and all ready she has had two quality products for me to look at...plus is tweaking the one I want to make it just right.

I HIGHLY recommend her!

I too do ALL my own printing of everything and you CAN'T go wrong with BizzyB. She just did one for me this week and she is fast, and will work with you til you are satisfied and her communication is awesome. HTH Portia

I do my own printing also. I like that fact that I don't have to print a whole sheet of the same fragrance because I don't usually make up that much of one fragrance. I would like however, to have the link for BizzyB. I would like a really nice design. Kind of hard to find on some of the print programs.

Sharon..Praireanne...has been helping with my label...she has designed other labels for me..and i just love them...Her and her husband also did my web site..LOVE IT!...

anyway, I just wanted to design another label....Its been FUN! and neat knowing that I made it!

Just Simple Country...I was going to post it here but for some reason it wont load it here.

Thanks everyone for your input!

You know wouldn't it be nice to have a sticky that has the extra things that people do..like logos and such that way their website addresses are available. I have looked at some of the work people on this board have done and now I just can't decide who I want to go with...there are so many awesome choices.

We print full color picture labels. I take about 20% of the pictures for the candles. Lilac, dogwood, peach, junk like that. Been looking for someone to help me out on my "sex on the beach" one.... but no takers yeeeet. ;) Well, I did have a girl ask if I took "plus" size models..... We do a color warning label also for the bottom. Started using a huge color ink jet but now we have several laser printers with built in hard drives that work fantastic. You dont need a computer with them, you just use the menu on the printer to go to the label you want, tell it how many pages and bam its printed. Large files are way easier to print this way. Bruce