first candle from the new workshop

beauloser

Your Hurricane is freakin' awesome. I gave up on hurricanes, I just couldn't do it---even with following Donita's instuctions and wax and everything, mine just would not turn out,but your's is fantastic.

...and your workshop may look "makeshift" but if it gets the job done, then it is just right.

thnx for sharing

I would love to have that candle! My youngest son is autistic and I started a not-for-profit here in Louisiana to raise awareness of autism and autism spectrum disorders. Kudos to you!!!

p.s. If you wanna sell one to me, just PM!;)

Hey you have your own space and a window. What else could a pregant chick want. Know what you mean about no help from DH. Lovin' your 'cane. Had no idea there was an awareness ribbon for autism. My cousin's grandson is autistic. I'll have to find a picture of the ribbon and make one for them. Love how you got the puzzle pieces about the 'cane.

Your hurrican is just beautiful. I make a 9oz candle in support of autism as my grandson is autistic. How in the world did you ever get all those puzzle pieces so perfect? God bless you for your support and for helping these children. Lin