What are you adding to M&P

Livelovebath

I know this thread is a little old but I was just on the pvsoap.com site and they have a shea mp that supposedly lathers pretty well. I am thrilled about it since finding out that my beloved shea butter KILLS the lathering process. I've been pouting about that for weeks now!

:yay: I just ordered some and I'll let you know how it turns out.

I know this thread is a little old but I was just on the pvsoap.com site and they have a shea mp that supposedly lathers pretty well. I am thrilled about it since finding out that my beloved shea butter KILLS the lathering process. I've been pouting about that for weeks now!

:yay: I just ordered some and I'll let you know how it turns out.

Sandyrose: you can add shea butter to your M&P, just have to test to see how much you can get by with before lather starts to decrease. I use about 1 tsp/pp without any problems.

I add allllllllll kinds of stuff to MP soap, here are just a few:

Shea Butter

Mango Butter

Jojoba Oil

Emu Oil

Coffee

Cinnamon

Paprika

Cold Cream

Lotion

Stearic Acid

Glycerin

Sugar

Salt

Castor Oil

Cocoa Butter

Cream

Goats Milk

Honey

Oatmeal

chamomile

Vitamin E

beeswax

Milk powder

Poppy Seeds

I have a very large list of some things I haven't tried yet as well, in addition to a whole bunch more things I have tried lol. I have found that when something suggests that a butter or other additive will "kill" the lather, it generally means that it kills the bubbles a little, but in these cases, the lather is usually extremely creamy and luxurious.

I love PA's soap :-)

• 5 years later...