MC Will not return my phone calls!!

I am extremely upset with MillCreeks lack of customer service. While I am not a large customer I do order from them frequently and always get the orders quickly. However, I have left 3 phones messages with questions that is NOT on their web site. Not one call has been returned.

Has anyone else had this problem or have a better number to reach them? How can I speak with someone directly? I always have to leave a message. If I can't speak with someone I am going to quit ordering from them. This is highly offensive to me. As a customer even if it's a week later they should have returned my calls.

Thanks,

Tammy

I don't have the occasion to call them, like you I get great service and fast shipping but don't feel the need to call them. Maybe you can send an email expressing you dissatisfaction with not getting callbacks from your voice mails. There may be a reason why they have not called back. It is hard to excuse no return calls, no matter how little or how much you buy.

geek :grin2:

Not sure where they are located since I have never seen their website or ordered from them before.

But, I was about to make an order for something for my uncle this morning and no one was available to make it ... lack of people in due to the recent bad storms across the region. Again, not sure of their location ... so this may have nothing to do with them ... just thought I'd share just in case! ;)

Have you previously had a negative experience with MillCree? If not, then the storm or another extenuating circumstance may be the culprit.

In my opinion, MillCreek's customer service and products are outstanding. I always receive same-day response to my emails...even on Mondays. On the rare occasion when I call, I receive a callback within 48 hours at most and Kathy has generously chatted as though I'm the only customer on the planet. Recently, she went above and beyond, bailing me out of what could have been a disaster with my first wholesale account, and I'm a very small fish in this sea.

What is your question? Maybe someone here can help.

Well my first 2 calls were a very simple question: I ordered Sex on the beach. I have never smelled it so I have no idea if what I got is correct. However, the bottle says Fun in the sun. I can only assume they changed the name, but darn they can at least tell you! These calls were placed at a normal winter time, when they were not being hammered by snow storms and even if they would have called me back a week later I would have been happy.

My 3rd call was regarding their color chips. When I added the chips and the candles burn they get VERY bumpy crater tops, but only after burning not pouring and the only thing I changed was adding the color chips. My wax, bees wax, scent and color chips are ALL from MC. Again, no return call even after the storm passed.

Not returning one single call every, well there really is no excuse. I have sent an email and need to place another large order but if I don't get a response I am going elsewhere.

Tammy

There were several (12 or so)tornadoes that went through the Midwest about two weeks ago, several people were killed. I do NOT know if any went through there, but you might check it out before you dump them. There were many losses of businesses and homes, you might look into if any went through their area, I know several states were hit.

Well my first 2 calls were a very simple question: I ordered Sex on the beach. I have never smelled it so I have no idea if what I got is correct. However, the bottle says Fun in the sun. I can only assume they changed the name, but darn they can at least tell you! These calls were placed at a normal winter time, when they were not being hammered by snow storms and even if they would have called me back a week later I would have been happy.

My 3rd call was regarding their color chips. When I added the chips and the candles burn they get VERY bumpy crater tops, but only after burning not pouring and the only thing I changed was adding the color chips. My wax, bees wax, scent and color chips are ALL from MC. Again, no return call even after the storm passed.

Not returning one single call every, well there really is no excuse. I have sent an email and need to place another large order but if I don't get a response I am going elsewhere.

Tammy

I wouldn't put up with that. Then again that's me. I'll pay more in shipping or higher product costs for better customer service over a deal and the treatment your getting. I suggest you find another place to shop.

Chris

i know they were all sick with the flu, and barely limping along, and buried with orders i suspect that is when you called and left messages.your message just probely got lost in the confusion. i would try again.

as for sex on the beach/fun in the sun they are the same oil. some people do not like the sex on the beach name so fun in the sun is name you can use.

what temp did you add your dye flakes at, i think it says add & melt at 190.

I've never had a problem with their customer service, so I would guess that something has happened (like the flu) to cause your e-mail to get lost in the chaos. I would try phoning again during regular business hours and continuing to call until you get someone. I know it's easy to take things personally and get offended, but sometimes we need to take a step back and realize that there are problems occuring that have nothing to do with us. It's not as if they took your money and didn't ship your order. They are just having some communication troubles. Small business owners have a difficult job and I think you should give them the benefit of the doubt in this case.