Fluted Pillars

Man I've got molds like these, but just haven't broken them in yet. Are they hard to remove like I once read?

I've made regular and cold pour and never had trouble taking them out of the molds. Molds can be little fussy to clean though.

Man I've got molds like these, but just haven't broken them in yet. Are they hard to remove like I once read?

I have no problem removing them from the molds. I do, however, allow them to really cool down...... And as someone mentioned, they are a bit more of a chore to clean, but I just keep them in a 150* oven a bit longer than I normally would, and that seems to help. Watch out when wiping them out with paper towel. I gave myself a nasty cut the first time. Now I use super duty rubber gloves. :grin2:

Thanks for all the nice comments........

Those really are pretty and the scents sound wonderful! I've had no problem getting them out of the mold either but, yes, cleaning them can be a little time consuming. I think the time is worth it. Guess I should buy a couple more of them!

Sheryl