Just a "Cane"

pdevine

Sorry for the picture quality, I stink at photography. I made this for a lady that boarded our horse while Joanie was in the hospital for her transplant. I haven't dipped it yet. I hope she likes it. I will include a 2 pack of votives in her favorite scent along with it. Thanks for looking,,,,,,,Portia

post-139-139458396489_thumb.jpg

That is gorgeous and I love that saying how appropriate for a thank you to someone who did help you out in your time of need. :)

Those flowers look absolutely beautiful, good placement and just gorgeous color selection!!

:thumbsup:

BTW how's Joanie doing these days?? Been thinking about her and you of course. :)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH,,,,,I'm still learning "THANKS" to Donita and I owe ALL of the THANKS to her, she was my INSPIRATION and my TEACHER, she is the QUEEN of pressed flowers.

Now that I hit the reply button, I can't remember who asked what, but I DO remember "smokinhot" because of the transplants. Joanie was born with a VERY RARE kidney disease and she under went a kidney transplant on Jan. 18th, the surgery took 6 1/2 hrs and they took both her kidney's out. The surgeon said that this new kidney completely filled up her right side, so she is FULL on her right sidew, she has a NEW, YOUNG, HEALTHY kidney and she is doing FANTASTIC! She has more energy than I do.

Thanks a bunch and look forward to seeing some flower projects in here. Portia,,,,,,,,,,Sorry if I short cut on anybody, but I'm tired and ready to get to bed............Portia

To everyone else,,,,,,,,,I can't do a slide show like Donita (I don't have a clue how to do that), but maybe we could get Donita to compile it for us.

Very beautiful! I too like the orange! I sure wish I had some pressed flowers NOW instead of having to wait to grow my garden again this year! Urrrrg!! Cant wait to try cains with the flowers like you ladies do!! Great work!!

God Bless,

OFICLynn