Portia taught me this

Donita

Yesterday Portia talked me through this. I actually had the picture of her candle up on my screen and copied her colors. Thanks Portia. These are fun and not as hard as I thought they would be. The rose came from a friend in Canada, the little stars and vine swirls from Kate Chu and the rest are mine. A real group effort. I used the bowl from my Kitchen Aid mixer....worked fine. Next one I am going to fill it up one more inch. It's going in the store tomorrow. Now for more colors on the bottom.....have to look in the book of 999,001 ideas for candles....singed and all....sorry Bruce...have to keep it for awhile....Janet made me do it....lol...Donita

post-248-139458396121_thumb.jpg

I was just fixing to send you a PM and tell you to let us see a picture of that. That turned out GREAT! I just finished a hurricane for the lady that boarded our horse while Joanie was in the hospital and for some reason my computer isn't recognizing my memory card. If I can EVER figure out how to get this picture off this card I will post it. Great job Donita! Portia

Donita, that is just lovely. Its' a good job that you rescued that book before you were down to only 900,000 ideas though bad luck to Bruce. Portia, you must feel very proud of your star pupil - congratulations!