The Scented Bean

KJohnson

I love the Scented Bean! I've tried Mimosa and Tangerine, Sweet Serendipity, Seaside, Citrus Splash, Peace and my absolute favorite Garden Refreshmint. All stong throwers in soy/paraffin blend and 1343 pillars.

Must... not........... try..........new......... supplier...........

OH.......Yes.......You.......MUST.......try the Scented Bean.......the Raspberry Cream is out of this world. I dropped Black Raspberry Vanilla for the Raspberry Cream because I loved it so much better!!!!!!! I'm dying to try the Mimosa and Tangarine and Seaspray and Jasmine.

I love The Scented Bean too! They have great customer service and are fast. I too love the Raspberry Cream....excellent throw in soy. I also love their Cinnamon Stick and Vanilla Dreams. Vanilla Dreams is really strong in soy...to me anyway. I also use their Heavenly Cinnabuns, Sage & Citrus, Sweet Serendipity and their fabulous Rose. You can't go wrong with the Scented Bean. I just poured the Citrus Splash today. I can't wait to test burn it. :)