Silly but ...

Scented

Knowing that one was just knowing about bubbles. When I was young, I was amazed with them. Had bubble solution down to a science. Remember those "Bubble Things" that you could make a bubble the size of a giant with? I loved mine! Bubbles are even what got me to smoking. I wanted smoke inside the bubbles!

I think she wants to know what it is that is in soap that kills the bubbles in your bubble bath?

That's what I wanted to know. No drinking. I've a headache from trying to figure out webpages.

See I gave someone a sample of the sweetpea soap I made (since it will take forever to use up 14 bars on my own) but she said that it killed all the bubbles in her bath. So I was wondering what would cause that, because well other soaps (store bought ones) don't zap the bubbles that quickly. At least she said that her Dove bar didn't.

Adding now having read through everyone else's post ... thanks for the laugh!! No I wasn't dinking in the tub nor was I getting stoned off lavender lol, but a drink and a bath sounds great lol!

OK well then this lady is fried right? Except she said that the minute she put that bar of soap in the water the bubbles just disappeared. Course I'm thinking I need to try that one out, because I didn't notice that when lounging in bubbles.

At least she said that her Dove bar didn't.

Well, that's kinda different, I think. IMO, Dove isn't like any other soap. There's just something different about it. There's also a huge difference in the way it leaves my skin feeling. My skin never feels tight, dry, or squeaky when I use Dove, and that's why I love it. I swear it's more "mild" than my homemade soap, or any other soap I've ever tried for that matter... Perhaps the mildness of Dove doesn't kill bubbles?

Sure do wish I could duplicate it. :(