SC Black Raspberry...Cut Pic Added

Brenda

Here's what was in my soap pot today swirled with a little brick red, amethyst pink, and cocoa powder. Wish I would have had some black oxide instead of the cocoa. Down side to using this FO - makes me hungry! I'm on low-calorie diet right now. :) Oh yeah, I put in a little bit of raspberry fibers too.

Black%20Raspberry%20Swirl.jpg

I got a little over-eager to mix the soap and it traced a little too fast for my comfort zone. Should have waited a little longer. Time will tell.

Added: The top of the soap got a little nubby looking so I planed off about 1/16 of an inch and beveled it and here are the cleaned up bars. They smell like summer. I think I'll name it Raspberry Swirl.

Raspberry_Swirl.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

Beautiful soap, just love your swirls! :D Even for a fast tracer you still got beautiful swirls out of it. When mine trace fast, they always come out thick out of the pot, I never can get thin swirls like that. :(

:bliss: You all know how to make a soaper feel great! Thanks so much for your kind words. Today I spent the day organizing soap business stuff and filling some orders, and then doing chores around the house. Making the soap was my high spot for the day.:o The swirl got a little "muddy" in the center of the slab mold. One too many passes with the spatula. You know how that goes!

Robin, I agree this FO is wonderful! If you all haven't used it, try it out. You will not be disappointed.

The Scent Review board said "no acceleration", Kaybee23, so I thought I was home free. I probably just mixed it a little too warm. Or perhaps it's the oils in this particular recipe that made the difference. I had to kick it into high gear. :yes:

Those look great!!! I am going to have to try CP again. I only did it once and it I dont think I did it right. Also I am not very patient when it comes to waiting. But I think I have enough soap to sample to last me till the CP would be cured;)

Angie