**What's in your pot this weekend/week?

Snow for me I guess, the weatherman finally got it right.

Working on some new things - oil lamps w/ lavender sprigs, and some different blends of bath oils. Got some cool bottles, some oil based colors, ready to play :)

Plus a huge batch of OMH soap, and a test batch of Dove.

And some 2" pillars - I've got a few blocks of scented/colored wax left over from previous batches so I need to get those into some 2x4s...

Anyone playing with anything new?

Out of town on Saturday all day so nothing that day, but Sunday I'll be soaping up a few new scents in my new Misty Creek mold. LOL That now brings my total of soap molds up to 7!! LOL

Gonna try and soap Cucumber-Cantaloupe for my hub. He LOVES that scent OOB. I'm gonna make it orange and try a light green swirl in it. Then I need to make up some shampoo, conditioner and lotion. So I guess it'll be a B&B day for me! :)

I want to try making a strawberry scented batch of CP, then I need to soap up a batch of GM that I've been putting off. LOL I'm down to my last 4 bars. EEK!

Then I'm pouring tester jar candles of a couple new scents. I poured 2 new soy testers yesterday; today I plan to pour a couple new paraffin scents. Gotta get cracking on possible new additions to my candle line for spring!

Then if I get time, I hope to mess around with a couple new lip balm recipes, and I want to make a chunk pillar in lots of bright colors. I love bright colors! The other day we were cleaning house and my dd found a little 2x6 pillar I had made some time ago (rolled behind the furniture -- LOL) and we burned it. I decided I wanted to make more pillars -- haven't poured any in a while and they can be really fun -- especially unmolding to see what you've got! :D

Nadda thing because I'm headed to a basketball consolation final 4 hours away to cover it and then going to try to get to our first show of the season, which is tomorrow and since it's around family I doubt that I would get home to tinker around lol.

Went to Hobby Lobby. Took a look at all the different bakers racks, etc...

Got inspired for some new displays for craft shows. Dragged my dad to the hardware store. Bought wood. Now he's inspired. (hopefully)

These will be shelves (both a floor unit and table top) that will be lightweight and fold up flat. I can't wait to see them finished.

Well I have a two day show so I'll be there selling and seeing all my crafter friends!

Today I have to pack and load 300 candles and take them to the show and set up! But at least I don't have to take the tables!:wink2: Just the candles, clamshells and the displays. I got my Candles accepted into a Josh Groban auction so I'll be packing up ten candles to be shipped off to the auction on line. Josh won't handling these(darn!) but they'll go out to his fans that bid on the baskets that they're in. I'm excited! Maybe someone will rave to his people and...... Yeah right!:tongue2: :lipsrseal :laugh2:

Fire

i just got in my 2" diameter pillar molds, and a taper dipper, so i am going to try my hand at making tapers...any tips????

also got one of those holders for doing a water bath, so i might try some hurricanes...

Today is my play day. Heck all of next is my play day:D I get to make whatever I want. So today I'm gonna pour me some cappiccino hazelnut Pillars. Layered maybe...maybe some marbled.

I really need to start testing the strawberry Fo's I bought a couple months ago. So I might get started on that next week.

I'm doing 2005 closing entries into 3 sets of company books. My boss has 4 major real estate deals working all at the same time and they're all 1031 exchanges that need extensive audits done. One of the companies has 14 partners. Very detailed work and such a PITA cause this type of accounting is somewhat over my head so it's extremely frustrating.:( Maybe DH will take pity on me and make a run to See's:grin2:

Hopefully I can work thru all this crap today & have the weekend free cause I'm expecting a Green Leaf order to be delivered today and oh God, do I need to take a break and play.

I want to try making a strawberry scented batch of CP, then I need to soap up a batch of GM that I've been putting off. LOL I'm down to my last 4 bars. EEK!

:D

Hey AJ- Who's strawberry are you using? The reason I ask, is because the strawberry (Peaks) I used a couple of weeks ago, discolored to a deep brick red. (almost like a brownish red). It's a pretty color, just not what I was looking for. I wanted a pink icecream looking color because I layered it to look like neapaliton ice cream. LOL - smells GREAT, but looks anything BUT like ice cream!! So I was just gonna forwarn you about that.

Also, do you use fresh GM or reconstituted powder? I still have 5 gallons of fresh frozen GM that I need to make up, but just don't have the gumption to get it out of the freezer and wait for slushy stage to add my lye. LOL

I'll be testing more of the Wick-It Premiere 700 wicks in different jars. (I'm liking these wick so far!). Also testing out some new FO samples to see what I'd like to add to my line (and decide which old ones to drop).