logo

Angelap

Really like the logo. I am a color person, so I would make the sun in color. :D

Thanks everyone, it was done by BizzyB's, Kaybee I thought of adding color, but I change most of my packaging to black and white, so I think the black and white will be more versatile.

Angela

I like it! However, it is hard to tell whether it is a s or a z in Sensationz.

I like it becaise it is simple...but bold. Like kaybee said ..I like color...but this logo will be so versitile. It will look good in color...or just b&w.

Nice Job!

Thanks everyone, it was done by BizzyB's, Kaybee I thought of adding color, but I change most of my packaging to black and white, so I think the black and white will be more versatile.

Angela

Yeah, it looks great in black and white too, nice logo. :D

I really like that it stands out and takes notice! :D

That being said, that "z" at the end is kind of bugging me for some reason-I guess it's the way it's attached or something??

Oh and I think the all black is going to go great with your black and white packaging!!! ;)

Call me crazy, but I would use both :tongue2: !!! I think the black and white logo would look good for example on an aluminum spray bottle where as the color logo might light good jars. JMHO

I am sure no matter which logo you use it will look nice. Bizzy, you do good work, I might have to pm you regarding a logo for myself. ;)