hawaiian tropic tanning oil

moniek

Tranquil Tropics was the one BNL had

And, unfortunately, it did not smell like Hawaiian Tropic to my nose. TC's Beachin did not smell like it either but was closer. TC also has a Dark Tanning Oil that smells the closest to Hawaiian Tropic that I have found but still is not quite "IT". Beachin is a very nice tropical scent, though.

I had a bottle of the Tranquil Tropics from BNL and to me it was nothing like suntan oil. In fact, in CP it totally lost it's scent and cure time didn't improve that one at all. In candles, it was also a disappointment and I ended up selling the bottle. I'm currently testing Carribean Coconut from www.soapsupplies.net and will be test burning the candle today. The cold throw is most excellent and the tart I've had burning for the last day is still throwing all over the place. I hope this one stands up the the CP test, this is a great oil.

Groovey Chic, have you tried any of the other oils from soapsupplies.net ??

They are about 1 1/2 hr. from me and I have been thinking about trying some for CP.

Years ago I got a 1oz sample of watermelon from Lonestars and once I put it in wax it smelled exactly like Hawaiian Tropic. Weird but true.

I'm also testing her Child fragrance. I love this scent, it is a clean scent with an extra kick. I've made a perfume with it but not candles yet. That's next. It's a beautiful scent. Sweetcakes carries this scent also but hers is much higher priced. These are the two oils I've bought from Paige and I'm extremely happy with both. Very high quality and great prices. Anyway, I want to try her WVS next. I think you'll be very happy with the oils and being so close is an extra plus. Let me know when you do take the plunge and try some of her oils, I'd love to hear some feedback.