Need fo suggestions please!

Hello! I have been building up my fo supply (thanks to all you classified adders that have been helping me!) and when my mom came over and smelled them all, she made a comment about how they are almost all foods!

She said food candles make her hungry so she usually doesn't buy them - UGH!

Do you have any suggestions on non-food fos that are good sellers and popular year round. Is so, I would also like to know where you get them from because one company's gardenia may not smell like another company's gardenia. (Manly scents would be appreciated, too!)

As always, thanks!

The fruit slices doesn't make me think of food either and it's a great scent. Gotta back up the sweet pea as well! Blackberry sage is nice. All from Peaks. Quite a few of peaks are wonderful, so give several a whirl. Their gardenia is good and so is Love Spell. I love green clove & aloe and the red clove too.

LUV Pink Sugar, Red Tea, Baby Powder, Cinnamon Sticks, Lavender Romance (1/2 lavender, 1/2 vanilla)- AWESOME!!, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and a Pine type (that smells like a Chrsitmas tree). Now that you mention no foods that's hard some of mine have a food related ingredient in them, whether its sugar, cinnamon, or vanilla :rolleyes: (never realized that before). Apple Jack'n Peel and Spiced Cranberry are nice too even though they have food names in the tittle- food doesn't come to mind when burning them, not like if you were burning Chocolate Kisses, Fudge Brownie, or Birthday Cake. :)

One FO that surprised me was Med. Fig. I did not expect that to smell as nice as it did. That's a good fall scent IMO. White Tea & Ginger is my favorite (so much so, that I can't bring myself to pour it yet, I LOVE smelling it OOB).