Finally - Hurricanes

Marye

After about 10 trys, many, many frustrations- I finally did it. I made them for my daughters. I think they will be very surprised. Thank you Donita for your suggestions and help. Hope you all like them:tongue2:

post-2318-139458394865_thumb.jpeg

post-2318-13945839487_thumb.jpeg

One word does it all. EXCELLENT, you have done a beautiful job, only one point I would suggest. Try the next one with a border around it. I've been playing around as well and I do think a border does add a lot to them. Please understand, I'm no expert.

Thank you all very much. It is very encouraging to read everyone's comments. After a while, when things don't come out as they should, it becomes a challenge and you just can't put a rest to it until you succed. Tucker, I will take your advice about a border on my next one.

Also, thanks for the compliments on my family. My oldest grandaughter, the dark haired one in the thresome is turning 13 in April. That is depressing. I still see her as a tiny baby. Her sister will be 11 this Friday, 3/3, and the grandaughter in the other picture will be 12 in May.

I'm not getting old though, I had my first daughter at 12. Ha, Ha Ha.

Thanks everyone:grin2: