Need some advice quick

I guess I'm just confused...below is your first post. I don't see a question in there about techniques or tips. All I see is you saying the instructions you found have too many steps and asking how to make them the fastest.

I was just asked to do alot of pillars and tapers, i will skip on the tapers. Whats the fastest way to make them? Candletechs instructions looks like too many steps? If it takes that long its not worth the time. 3x3 3x6 3x9 Standard sizes for now. Thanks, George

You don't ask for recommendations on type of wax, type of wick, size of wick, type of molds (that did come up later), pouring temperatures, relief holes, textures, etc...

You asked how to make them faster. You really can't speed up the process besides having lots of molds. If you have a specific question, why not try asking that so that we can try to help.

People on here have no problems helping, giving tips, guiding you in the right direction, but you have been very vague in what help you exactly needed and then come across quite arrogant (IMO)

I was just asked to do alot of pillars and tapers, i will skip on the tapers. Whats the fastest way to make them? Candletechs instructions looks like too many steps? If it takes that long its not worth the time. 3x3 3x6 3x9 Standard sizes for now. Thanks, George

Go to Walmart. They have pillars. I hear they are nice.

Sharon there is nothing wrong with honest people genuinely wanting to learn, "learn" being the key-word here.

It is when people come on and are looking for shortcuts to hurry and get those candles made and out the door. It is when people complain that simple instructions "Are not worth their time". It is when people are in hurry and have no time to waste because they have been asked to make some candles that they have never made nor researched.

I have no problem whatsoever helping people who actually give a fllip about candlemaking. No one ever said anything about questions not being allowed. He asked a question and got opinions, so is that not allowed anymore either?

Way to go Tess! Is he the guy who spent thousands buying all those machines that spit out the container candles for him in record time? He started up the venture last year around this time. Remember him?:laugh2:

Tess, dont jump to conclusions or assume anything. I didnt ask for that. There are more then one way to do everything, that was basically the question, if the steps are as they are posted here, then that is what it is. I know about testing, i wasnt born yesterday. Its slow season so i have till the end of the summer to get things right, is that enough time for you? Just hoping thats ok? Hmmm, Nothing of quality comes easy. Theres diff material for the molds so thats one question. ALUM VS STAINLESS ETC. Those who want to actually help can PM me. Thanks again.

LOL I smell a dork sniff sniff:laugh2: :laugh2: Georgie while you're at Walmart pick up some Midol it works wonders for what you have.

Kind of funny, you know my name, the business name. Your a smartie, dont you have others to haunt? Get a life no less a business. Oh yeah, no customers. LOL Ok, immature bash baby?

Be careful making those torches you call candles Georgie boy:laugh2:And be extra careful making those QUICK pillars. Just one could cause someone to:bliss:

Get a life???????

:whistle:

• 1 year later...
Candlewitch, when you find the perfect soy pillar wax, can you let me know what it is? Also what FO's throw best in that soy and best wicks? I'd like to add soy but I did not like what tried and I really don't feel like testing.

It would me much easier if you'd do it for me. :wink2:

e

Ya, me too. :laugh2: