coffee candles

fefeli

don't laught, because I can't find to buy real molds here, I use my fantasy and make molds from plastic bowl.

the small is 22cm x 6,5 cm (3 wicks)

the big is 36cm x 6,5 cm (4 wicks)

I put a pocket with 25 cigarettes inside to see the shape

sorry about cm , but we use m, cm, mm in Europe and I don't know other metric system

picture019b.jpg

don't laught, because I can't find to buy real molds here, I use my fantasy and make molds from plastic bowl.

I use the same type mold for my melt and pour soaps. Great minds think alike! ;)

Love the look of the candle too. Yes, I also had a coffee bean fire. Thankfully it was my son's gf I gave the candle to (one of my first candles). Since then have been a little put off using beans. I think someone on the board mentioned a treatment for them before using them.

Wonder what it would look like if you made it hurricane stye (but in a bar shape like yours) and then put votives in glass inside and the votives were also scented with coffee FO

My first love was coffee candles. Bought one with the coffee beans and wax in a very thick glass bowl with a votive glass inside. Loved burning vanilla and coffee scented votives in it, Would melt the wax with the coffee beans. yummy. Then one day the votive cracked and since I'm a marathon burner I was in bed sleeping. Next day the wax had burned off and the beans were burning like coal. Haven't learned much since then just to not put coffee beans in my candles. Although I love them.

I like the look. Too bad coffee beans are so hazardous. By the way, resourcefulness is a good thing. The coolest thing about candle making is that it lends itself to creativity, to being done in myriad ways.

Wonder what it would look like if you made it hurricane stye (but in a bar shape like yours) and then put votives in glass inside and the votives were also scented with coffee FO

You planted a nice visual in my mind. :) And then my mind added a couple other .... but I'm down to one brain cell tonight. It feels like Monday 5 days in a row.