Bunny in a basket

Veronica

That is so ADORABLE! Is the nose 3D as well its hard to tell? If not that would be cute. I like it the way it is though.

JUST TOO CUTE :)

Thank you Maryann (and everyone)

The nose is a button I stuck in the wax. I used a bead on the second one. I think it looks better. I think the heart looks more like a dogs nose maybe? LOL

Thank you Maryann (and everyone)

The nose is a button I stuck in the wax. I used a bead on the second one. I think it looks better. I think the heart looks more like a dogs nose maybe? LOL

I agree w/ what you said! I saw the pic of the 2nd one JUST PERFECT!!!! I hope you sell LOTS and your work is beautiful! :)

That is SO dang cute! I wanna know how you do that. How much are you selling them for? I'd love to have a cut and curl candle. I LOVE THEM!

Thank you

I'm selling them for $20 each or two for $35 plus shipping. PM me if you want to order one.

I have four orders so far and I haven't really started selling them yet! Just posted the pics here and took one to work with me. I was only going to take a few to the show (March 25th) but now I'm thinking I might want to take more.:D