Mix

I really like the light blue one. It was originally a graduated blue layer that had a few bad seperation lines. So I broke it up with a hammer and used the chunks in this, so the chunks are sometimes 2-3 shades per chunk, then I put white lines up the sides at a tilt, those are hard to see in the pic, but I think it looks cool. To bad I later learned by burning it's sister that I wicked way to high, so it's just a looksy not a burny. LOL

post-129-139458375247_thumb.jpg

Very nice on all of them. I especially like the chunkies.

Chunkies are my favorite to make. Just thought I'd mention it in case ya'll couldn't guess that by my posts. ;) It's a great way to use up remelts, which as you may have guessed, I have had a lot of. Not as many as I used to thank the lord above. :D

The white lines weren't actually meant to be white. The blue wax from the very bottom was supposed to run up into them, and be blue. But I waited to long, so I got white lines instead, but I like them.

I like the idea of your graduated layered chunks. The vertical white lines show up just fine in your image. I wonder if the blue wax at the bottom would have found their way into the grooves you made if you had heated the wax from the bottom.

*sheepish grin* You probably had a metal mold. I've been using the polycarbonates lately, so I sometimes forget that metal is widely used, which is pretty funny considering most of my molds are metal. lol. ;)

I like the idea of your graduated layered chunks. The vertical white lines show up just fine in your image. I wonder if the blue wax at the bottom would have found their way into the grooves you made if you had heated the wax from the bottom.

*sheepish grin* You probably had a metal mold. I've been using the polycarbonates lately, so I sometimes forget that metal is widely used, which is pretty funny considering most of my molds are metal. lol. ;)

The blue wax on the bottom was hot. I made the chunkie part, let it set up til there was a thick skin on the bottom, added the blue layer. I have gotten the color to go up many times, you just have to have your timing right.

I really like the light blue one. It was originally a graduated blue layer that had a few bad seperation lines. So I broke it up with a hammer and used the chunks in this, so the chunks are sometimes 2-3 shades per chunk, then I put white lines up the sides at a tilt, those are hard to see in the pic, but I think it looks cool. To bad I later learned by burning it's sister that I wicked way to high, so it's just a looksy not a burny. LOL

I really like the blue one!