Wassuuuuuuuuup??

Elizabeth

Ok all you hairy ladies, you should have all received your wax by now, however I've only heard from two of you. Are you all stuck somewhere and unable to get to the pc to write me or are you hatin' me because you're hurtin' too bad?? :tiptoe:

Poor leslie 'bout ripped herself a new one!!

I waxed myself again over the w/e and found hairs I didn't know i had!!

Hope it's working out for you all and drop a line when ya work yourself free enough to get to the pc.

:)

Sounds good. A stiff one and some heat?... LMAO!! :tiptoe:

I am no stranger to waxing. I am immune to the pain.

Bad girl, Carrie. Two months? Eeee gads woman!

Oh, the stiff one was just for fun!!09.gif

Yeah, I'm immune to the pain as well.Wish I grew more hair cuz it's kinda fun!

I ALMOST have the dh talked into letting me get at that back of his LOL

LMAO. I shaved my legs this morning. It's the other place I hadn't shaved in 2 months.

LOL, that reminds me of this weedwacker thingy my parents have. It's called a DR trimmer and it comes with an attachement called a "Beaver Blade" for thicker brush.

You can just imagine the jokes that fly around about that attachment lmao

That would be the final straw. I can see helping with legs and other triangular shaped patches of hair, but not the back. That is way over my line. Unless of course I was pissed at him, then I'd have to pull those strips really slowly.

THis makes me think of that scene from the movie "40 Year Old Virgin", where they were waxing his chest.

And, I wanna know just WHERE Liz found these new hairs, that she didn't know about.

Were they up *inside* that thang, or what ?

Poor leslie 'bout ripped herself a new one!!

OMG you will never know !! Well ya you will i showed you the picture!!!

I gave up!! Got the shaver out, i had to. For someone who has never waxed this was just a terrible experiance! Im not doggin your product at all, this shit worked so good, its the pain i cant stand LOL I have a new respect for people that do this all the time!! OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :tiptoe:

:D

THis makes me think of that scene from the movie "40 Year Old Virgin", where they were waxing his chest.

And, I wanna know just WHERE Liz found these new hairs, that she didn't know about.

Were they up *inside* that thang, or what ?

You'd be suprised where those little suckers hide out dust! lol