Wassuuuuuuuuup??

Elizabeth

so... how do you get yourself to do try it the 1st time... well I take that back, I have tried it about twice, but toooo painful, I just can't seem to get myself to keep trying.

and on my legs, it wasn't too bad, but it wouldn't get all of the hairs...

I get my brows and around the forehead done, but that don't hurt, plus, they thread it, which I prefer.

But I hate having to shave so often, then it itches... don't worry, I don't scratch in public ;)

before, when i had plenty of time on my hands and a flatter belly- hey it was a better view and easier to work with, I would pluck the hairs out, and that really didn't hair.. but there is no way I could do that now.

really, does a few shots really help out?... really if I start drinking, I just might start getting typsy and get all sidetrack. but I need some advice!

OMG Erika!! You pluck them babies out one at a time?? Talk about prolonging the agony!! Yeowwwww.

trust me, if you endured pregnancy, labor and childbirth, then you can take it girl!! The more times you do it, the less painful it is AND the hair grows back more sparse so there's less to remove ;)