Where do you get your DYE from?

Im using a dye from a company that I love but the dye is so concentrated and the jars are messy and the colors are difficult to mix. I have one jar from Peaks (red dye) and its soooo easy to use. It ask for one drop and I deliver. With the other company one drop equals about 3-4 b/c the dye pours out of the dropper before I can squeeze it.

It could be good dye just bad type bottle it is in. You could (being very carleful and wear gloves & funnel) pour the dye into an eye dropper bottle.

In the furture when you buy dye check the packaging (bottle) it comes in. Buy dye in the kind of bottle you like to use. That way it works the best for you.

Same here, I use http://www.rusticescentuals.com/ who bought out Chermark dyes. I find these are my favorite, color hues are really good and they come in glass bottles with the glass dropper top. You can buy extra dropper bottles from them if you want to transfer some dyes you have. I did this with the Pryme dyes. They last forever, very concentrated. Also like their glitter.

I need to buy a variety of dyes (each color) right now Im trying to make my own colors (orange = Red & Yellow). There are only 6 basic colors that I need, green, red, blue, brown, yellow & purple. This mixing does not work for me, besides I want to be consistent.