my menthol/peppermint soap trial!

Marisa

I posted on this on the discussion board and here it is this morning. I cant believe the smell isnt bengay to me at all, ita like a rich peppermint with maybe a twist of vanilla (which may come from the unbelievable tea buds I I found yesterday and for a additive) I am really Loving the feel only the slightest tingle but mostly really refreshing and dosent make your skin smell of medicine..lol. I may up the crystals next time. I will say that I can see this base formula (without the peppermint & additives) I tried bcoming my favorite, the lather was awesome and left my skin really nice.. THANK GOD < THis never happens the first time for me!!LOL.. Just cut and not trimmed yet.

post-557-139458394176_thumb.jpg

Really? So you tried this? Can you tell me anything about your process with them and your final product, I would love to know!

I'm sorry but I've never made them. A friend sent me one and I love it. And call me wierd but I like the little "tingling" in the netherparts! And hubby likes it too when we shower together :rolleyes2 But yours look great. I'll test drive it for you if you'd like :yay:

Thanks, I have searched everywhere and could not find ANY info or recipes or anyone who had ever attempted it with this mix.and really thought it would be a big flop, but its a nice smooth peppermint with a slight kick to it. it was also my first time using silk in a recipe and I must say Im not sure if ill ever soap again without it! Why didnt someone tell me that silk made SUCH a difference. ( I know, you did and I wasnt listening).LOL