My First...

Jaye

I'm not even sure what you would call them! Pillar within a pillar maybe? :tongue2: I know the tops need smoothing out... but I'm certainly not the most patient person in the world...

[ATTACH]4843[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4844[/ATTACH]

Ugh... sorry they're so large. Along with my candlemaking, I guess my photography skills could use some improvement! :cheesy2:

post-2345-139458393868_thumb.jpg

post-2345-139458393871_thumb.jpg

That is cool looking? What size is it? It looks like a 2oz votive inside a square votive!? Cathy

Thanks Cathy! It's actually a Coke can filled with left over green wax, then placed inside a 3 inch square pillar and covered with clear paraffin. It's a great way to use up left over wax when you're sick of making chunks! :cheesy2:

And thanks everyone else! I only started making candles a couple of months ago (you may remember Tucker, I'm the fool that had the can of baked beans stuck in the hurricane! :rolleyes2 )... but I am so addicted already and learning new things every day. Alot of course is trial and error... but I have also learned an amazing amount by visiting this message board. Everyone here has been so helpful and informative! :yay: