Not exactly sexy, but

scents for me

You can number me among those who find this insulting. I can’t imagine why this is considered a joke.

Anyone that has spent any time in either a nursing home or a hospice is keenly aware that the loss of control is one of the most devastating issues concerning the aging process. It is heartbreaking to see the person who either cannot make it to the bathroom in time or is confined to a wheelchair or bed become horrified when the inevitable happens. The assault on their dignity is profound.

While I know that many of our Senior Citizens have a wonderful sense of humor, I don’t know any of them that proudly stand in line at Walmart with their "personal protection" on the top of the shopping cart. That box is usually on the bottom of the stack of groceries. I have been sent to the store many times by my elderly neighbors for a quart of milk and a box of Depends. They need them, but they would rather not be seen buying them. I don’t think it is amusing and I don’t belittle them for their embarrassment. The time could come when I find myself in their place. I wouldn’t want to be laughed at.

A garter, a sundress or a pair of black panties around a candle is one thing, but a diaper brings up an image of bodily fluids which is, in my opinion, crossing the line. When you put that together with an insult to members of your parent’s and grandparent’s generation, it isn’t hard to figure out why some people might become a little outraged.

There is truth to the old adage that we "mock what we are to become".

A garter, a sundress or a pair of black panties around a candle is one thing, but a diaper brings up an image of bodily fluids which is, in my opinion, crossing the line.

And a pair of black panties and a garter doesn't? If done right, these two things alone brings up an image of more bodily fluids than one can imaging. Lighten up people, this was posted as a joke for crying out loud.

I'm still sticking with my order for some black lace panties. Hell, I might even wear them myself, the wife can wear the diapers. LMAO

:laugh2:You made me laugh, Tucker. She'll need them for when she pees her pants when you come out wearing slinky black panties. Would they be the thong variety or ...? :P

(Couldn't resist being a smart a$$, hope you don't mind that it was at your expense ;)).