Wedding reception...

It is usually one favour per person. I have seen males and females get different gifts. My aunt did do one favour per couple, but it was a small family wedding and all the couples lived together, the favours were full size candy dishes packed full of chocolates.

IMO "The customer is always right." You don't know what the bride is thinking. I'd make what she orders, and not worry about the men. If they go without thats not your problem, it's hers. I hope that doesn't sound rude, I don't mean it to be. I'm just saying don't worry yourself needlessly.

Hi, Just my two cents worth. After doing my daughters entire wedding in Sept. and now doing my own wedding renewal, I make sure that each guest has a favor!! You can have something per couple but NO ONE should be left out. You really should ask and see if the bride is going to have something else for the men or if she just doesnt know how wedding receptions work and thinks that only the women should get a favor! Just remember that it is HER wedding and whatever she wants, thats what she should get but again, she may not be educated in how these things work so I would ask her and then make recommendations!

Good Luck and be sure to post pics with whatever you both decide to do!

God Bless,

OFCILynn