Pryme color users

I received it today - the Paypal payment was done on 2/2/2006. I e-mailed them and asked about it on 2/10 and they replied right away - said it had shipped and would be here Monday, which it was.

sales@barnloftcandles.com was the e-mail address I used. I'll be interested to see your results if you e-mail them, as I've been thinking of ordering some of the dyes as well.

It took me almost three weeks. I don't know what was up but it sounds like it hasn't changed. I couldn't get a hold of them by phone because they don't give a number, and I sent several emails before I got an answer.

I do like the colors though. They work really well with my wax and so far I haven't had any frosting. I just feel really uncomfortable dealing with companies with this type of customer service.

Have you tried getting a hold of them?

How long did it take for you to get your dyes? I ordered mine on the 22 of January and still have not seen them. I have an order I need to get to work on, but I wanted to be able to start testing with some of these colors. Guess I will have to rethink my plan.

I ordered mine on Feb 1st. Still waiting as well.

Dixie

Mine arrived about 17 days after ordering. She apparently was backed up with January orders, and admitted she has a full time day job as well as Barn Loft Candles. Busy gal. I like the colors alot, but have to get used to weighing out very small amounts.

geek

You know, I just keep measuring by drops, the same as all the other liquids. I don't have a micro scale yet. I don't understand why weighing would be better than drop counting anyway. I was so surprised these were liquids, I guess when I saw we were to weigh them I thought they were powders. Plus, they do have a chemical smell. This surprised me too.

The bottles they come in can be so messy compared to the eyedropper bottles most liquids come in. Oh well, I shoundn't complain the colors do turn out pretty.

You know, I just keep measuring by drops, the same as all the other liquids. I don't have a micro scale yet. I don't understand why weighing would be better than drop counting anyway. I was so surprised these were liquids, I guess when I saw we were to weigh them I thought they were powders. Plus, they do have a chemical smell. This surprised me too.

The bottles they come in can be so messy compared to the eyedropper bottles most liquids come in. Oh well, I shoundn't complain the colors do turn out pretty.

Do you think you need a scale or is measuring drops working fine for you. I do not have a micro scale either and am trying to avoid buying one.

Dixie

Drops are working for me, what's the difference counting drops or dropping in and seeing how much it weighs. The bottles they come in are really messy as is all color that comes in the dropper top with the little red cap. The glass droppers are less messy but I still get it on me just not as much. Wish she would think about changing bottles to the glass with dropper. I guess I'm just not that concerned about my candles coming out the exact same color every time. I sell in small batches so there are not a bunch to compare them with. What I'm finding I like is I can get a light color without messing with a toothpick etc.

I use these colors. Oh my goodness, if you are looking for a black candle or dark red, these dyes are the way to go. The colors are so vivid and true. I didn't have to wick up and the scent was wonderful. Hopefully, Daphne will catch up soon because this is one fabulous product. I wish when I had ordered that I had ordered a much large size than just the 2 ounce sizes.

Bobbie