"OLIVE OIL" soap from big name company..Olive oil 7th ingredient!!!!!!!!!

fabulousfunfur

This is the "OLIVE OIL SOAP" from a huge company, everyone knows.......I don't think I can say it, when I'm putting it down! HAHA.......

It's in all the malls..........uh....got it yet?

Notice Olive Oil is the 7th ingredient! Even after Fragrance!

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, 3-Methyl-4-(2,6,6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1-yl)-3-buten-2-one, Geraniol, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.

I'm telling you ladies, and gents.......making your own soap is sooooo much better! And way more natural!

Yep! Just like any stores that say up to 90% off.

But really it means one item in the store is 90% off so you think WOW!

That's awesome. They catch you, and you come in to look and you're like........uh nothing is 90% off......but that one item. Which someone already bought.

Same thing here........It's name is OLIVE OIL SOAP. You buy because it must be good if it's olive oil soap, and really it's one small portion of an ingredient in a list of unreadable ingredients!

I have a soap I make, which I call Olive Oil. It is 90% Olive Oil, 10% Castor! Now that you can call Olive Oil! :shocked2:

This ingredient label says Olive Fruit oil. What an odd way to say olive oil. I know all the sodium blah blah blahs are soponified oils, but what is most of the rest of the junk in there. And besides the color listed, why do they need all the rest?

You are so right FFF, this is precisely the reason I started making my own soap, and my other body care items.

What bugs me is that people can't see the difference. When I tell people what is in my soap they look at me blankly. Almost like they want to say "doesn't all soap have healthy stuff?"

DaniedB.........You said it!

I think only people like us understand that when you make CP type soap, and other home made products with no wish-washy ingredients, you are getting high quality products.

It's so easy to pick up a bar of .97 cent soap at Wally World clean your body. They think who in their right mind would pay $4.00 for one bar of soap! Well at big places like.......Body Shop and LUSH you pay wayyyyyy more for one bar of soap! At lush the bars of soap are over $6.00 for 3.5 oz.

Their ginger soap is $9.50 for a 3.5 oz bar and I believe it is not CP soap. Just melt and pour (no offence to the melt and pourers out there)

Anyways, I could go on!