Designing Labels

Teercreations

Does anyone hate designing labels of a circular format in Microsoft Word....because I am about to throw this computer through the window! I hate hate hate hate hate circles! Can nothing in this business just come easy?

See the problem comes from buying labels in bulk....or trying too and using the manufactures template WHICH ARE ALL FREAKING BOXES! Not circles but but ugly squares! I think I am going to loose my mind. I have been sitting here for hours on end trying to match up all these freaking circles in those damn boxes so they print right.

Does it ever get easier?

Try Avery's Design Pro. It blows Word out of the water and it's FREE! Circle, oval, square and rectangle templates. All you have to do is pick the Avery # and go to work. If the label you're working with doesn't have an Avery compatible #, it's very easy to customize your own. AND, you can align it within 1/100 of an inch.

Here's the link:

http://avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetail&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=3200

Hope that will help save what's left of your mind.

Try Avery's Design Pro. It blows Word out of the water and it's FREE! Circle, oval, square and rectangle templates. All you have to do is pick the Avery # and go to work. If the label you're working with doesn't have an Avery compatible #, it's very easy to customize your own. AND, you can align it within 1/100 of an inch.

Here's the link:

http://avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetail&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=3200

Hope that will help save what's left of your mind.

I second Avery Design Pro. I do all of my labels with this software. It's very easy to use.