Fundraiser Numbers are In!

Shala

Some of these little girls worked their butts off! I couldn't believe it. The grand total is 203 candles. No where close to what some of you do but we are all very happy with it. These girls were working to go to church camp and most of them paid for at least half of camp and a couple paid for the whole thing. There are two more girls that are going to sell in a couple of weeks because they had other fundraisers going on at the same time. Since it is my sister we were willing to work with them and let them sell later. This was our first fundraiser and we really learned a lot.

Just for anyone wanting to know our two top sellers were Warm Apple Pie and Clean Cotton.

My little neice (being the overachiever that she is) sold 47 candles and was the top seller of the group. I have to say that she is pretty cute and knows how to work it. lol

Some of these little girls worked their butts off! I couldn't believe it. The grand total is 203 candles. No where close to what some of you do but we are all very happy with it. These girls were working to go to church camp and most of them paid for at least half of camp and a couple paid for the whole thing. There are two more girls that are going to sell in a couple of weeks because they had other fundraisers going on at the same time. Since it is my sister we were willing to work with them and let them sell later. This was our first fundraiser and we really learned a lot.

Just for anyone wanting to know our two top sellers were Warm Apple Pie and Clean Cotton.

My little neice (being the overachiever that she is) sold 47 candles and was the top seller of the group. I have to say that she is pretty cute and knows how to work it. lol

Im looking into a fundraising project myself. Im working with a local church, a local dance group and a local cheerleading squad.

Im looking into a fundraising project myself. Im working with a local church, a local dance group and a local cheerleading squad.

That's great. Its a ton of work but it is a good payout. It sounds corny but I am glad that I could be the ones to help these girls go to camp.

Edited to add: Thanks for all of the congrats!

That's great. Its a ton of work but it is a good payout. It sounds corny but I am glad that I could be the ones to help these girls go to camp.

I feel the same way! I helped two cheer squads go to Nationals with fundraisers and it really is a great feeling. Congratulations!!

Congratulations on your successful fundraiser! Was this your first one? I have not attempted a fundraiser yet but if I were to do one, I think 203 candles would be manageable for me at this stage in the game. I think my biggest fear would be to get TOO large a number sold and be completely overwhelmed. Anyway, I digress ... just wanted to say "Congrats!"

Congratulations Shala!!!!! Hope you get the Cheerleading fundraiser. If I remember correctly (from my childs experience), just the choriographer for Nationals was $3,500. Ouch! They held several fundraisers. Those girls get REALLY motivated to keep it from coming out of pocket!!!!!! Good luck!

Thanks for all of the congrats!

Bev, This was my first fundraiser and before the numbers came in I was worried that it would be too big. If it was huge we would've delt with it but I feel like the 200 is something that I can handle and not stress out too much. It was a good one to do first and get my feet wet.