JS cinnamon cider

Sarah

What do those of you who've used this one think of it?

I realize mine is not the only opinion, so i'm trying to keep an open mind here, but i really don't like it. Even knowing what it is supposed to smell like, i don't think that's what i smell. That and i had a HELL of a time getting this one to throw at all. I was surprised, i seem to remember i read quite a few good reviews of this oil.

On the other hand, i am ready to drink my pound of chai tea FO ;)

Sorry to say, but I have to agree with Sarah - I could not get a throw out of this one, I even couldn't smell it properly OOB :shocked2: I also ordered the scent after very good reviews on some forums but no luck for me. I was really dissapointed because I really hoped it would be a good scent and I could replace WYW mulled cider with it but these two cannot be compared. Guess I have to go back to WYW even if it is as expensive as it is.

A really good argument for ordering samples...I have tried some of others tried and true sents, and have had no luck...everyone has a different nose, and I guess even a small difference in wax and wicks can make a huge difference in throw and scent...costs us all a lot of money this way though!!:cry2:

I had the same problem. I made the mistake of ordering several pounds of certain JS scents during al the sales before christmas based on all ther raves. Now I'm stuck with ones that won't throw well for me. Sold some but not quite a few. Don't get me wrong. I love a couple of their scents and have added them to my line (chestnuts and brown sugar and car. holiday) and will gradually test more but will always tests samples first from now and assume it's a strong throw or what I consider a strong throw based on so many raves. I use J223.

Just make sure your not pouring then curing and testing within the first couple of hours. I found the Mimosa Mandarin had no throw what so ever after I poured and tested the first day. After the candle had been sitting for 2 days, relit and I was finally getting a hot throw off of it. Try testing after a couple days and see what happens. :)

i've got a little experience testing fo's, this one just wasn't a hit for me. ;)

anyone have any luck with j223 for this one? i see of everyone who's mentioned what wax they use, no one has mentioned this one. i can get it to throw a little, but not at all what i would expect.

oh well, i might have some of this to put up for sale soon.

i've got a little experience testing fo's, this one just wasn't a hit for me. ;)

anyone have any luck with j223 for this one? i see of everyone who's mentioned what wax they use, no one has mentioned this one. i can get it to throw a little, but not at all what i would expect.

oh well, i might have some of this to put up for sale soon.

I used soy and 50/50 from JS. Most of JS's oils are absolutely outstanding in her waxes.